Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION:
Rambling Roger may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you send to Rambling Roger
- Contact details when you request further information
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Rambling Roger may use your personal information to:
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send to you information that you have requested
- Send you marketing communications
Where Rambling Roger discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA:
Rambling Roger will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Rambling Roger will store all the personal information that you provide on www.ramblingroger.com secure servers.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS:
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT:
This website contains links to other websites. Rambling Roger is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
CONTACT RAMBLING ROGER:
- By email: Contact Us
- By post: Roger and Eileen Bradley, Finca Britanica, Fataga, ES 35108, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
This document was created using a Contractology template available at: www.freenetlaw.com